Terms & Conditions
Below are listed our terms and conditions and it is important that you read and understand them.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS : All orders are accepted by us to these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions will be accepted by us unless previously agreed in writing. Orders will only be binding upon receipt of written confirmation from us (hereafter known as the Company). The Company reserves the right to refuse any order. We always recommend that customers check whether a product is in stock or not before ordering, especially if it states "Stock Running Low".
2. CUSTOMER'S AUTHORITY : Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in the Company's goods or products, whether in whole or part.
3. DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS : Details, including prices and specifications in this brochure are correct at time of going to print but may be changed without prior notice. We will be pleased to check the latest specifications for you by telephone. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product, and to withdraw any item without explanation or notification.
4. CANCELLATION OF GOODS : The Company endeavours to meet Customer's individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or amendment to any order or any part of an order. Where such cancellation or amendment is accepted it is on the understanding that a cancellation or amendment charge may be levied.
5. RISK : Risk shall pass to the customer from the date of delivery of the goods.
6. NON-DELIVERY : In the event of non-arrival of goods, customers must inform the Company within 7 days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.
7. NO WARRANTY : Goods are supplied according to the descriptions and specifications given in the relevant and current brochures of the Company. The Company gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose unless expressly given or made in such brochures.
8. DELIVERIES : Every effort will be made to supply orders promptly but the Company will not accept responsibility for suspension or delay in deliveries nor for the consequences thereof. Do you have any special delivery requirements? In general delivery is to the reception desk and/or ground floor at the stated delivery address. Please let us know if you require delivery to another location either at the surgery or another premises. This may affect the prices quoted. It is the customers responsibility to inform the Company of any difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, restricted access). You are advised to discuss this with your customer specialist at the time of ordering as the Company cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems resulting from the information supplied by the customer.